terça-feira, 24 de agosto de 2010

Mais Na Lâmina da Faca!



I'm here again, happy again to say that Na Lâmina da Faca, punk feminist collective that I don't participate, but I try to help as much as I can was published at Girl Gang Gig Volume.

As you can think Girl Gang Gig Volume is something done by the awesome girls from Brooklyn, New York. Early in the year I translated to portuguese the Girl Germs Scene Report, published by Maximum RocknRool, written by the teacher, punk, feminist, cheeky Kate Wadkins.

As we all girl say: we are everywhere. I'm not in Salvador to help the girls from Na Lâmina da Faca, but I can help then from my city anyway. Read the post about Na Lâmina da Faca here.
And if you use Facebook, Histérica (my zine with my girlfriends Íris and Julie) has a group page, here.

Nenhum comentário: